Identifying the biggest opportunities for distribution, discovery, marketing, and monetization in mobile gaming
Gain exclusive insights from the foremost thought leaders in mobile gaming today
- Creating effecting partnerships - Discuss the evolution of the mobile developer/publisher relationship, and how to forge mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Investigating FTP monetization- Hear latest best practice strategies for engaging FTP audiences that will enable increased opportunities to boost ROI on your game titles.
- Dissecting Discoverability - Analyzing the growing app discovery marketplace, to break down your best options for audience expansion.
- Building branded games - Learn how mobile developers approach the challenges of working with brands to create unique games that satisfy their corporate objectives.
- Considering crowd-funding - Understand the pros and cons of crowd-funding to help you decide if this model will be a good fit for your game titles.
The gaming industry’s shift in focus from console and PC to mobile continues to move forward at astonishing rates. In fact, recent industry reports have estimated that roughly 50% of all video games played this year in the USA were via smartphones, tablets, and handhelds. With major smartphone and tablet releases from Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, Google, and BlackBerry over the next year, there is more demand for new games from the mobile development community than ever before.
Fresh off the success of our Mobile Gaming USA conference this past May in San Francisco, which featured 180 senior-level execs from across the mobile gaming community in attendance, the industry’s biggest names will descend upon the Big Apple for two jam packed days of innovative sessions and networking at Mobile Gaming USA East.
2013 is shaping up to be the biggest year for mobile gaming yet, so don’t miss your chance to shape your strategies for the new year at America’s first mobile gaming conference of 2013.